Your inquiry into Oklahoma Christian Academy is very important and we enthusiastically welcome your interest. We are always looking for students with a wide range of interest
and a desire to explore the rigorous academics, athletics, and artistic opportunities Oklahoma Christian Academy has to offer. We invite you to schedule a visit to our campus.
Students in grades 1-12 are encouraged to spend a day at OCA “shadowing” in their appropriate grade level. They will meet our teachers, staff, and future classmates.
OCA provides small classes, individual attention, outstanding teachers, college counseling, and opportunities to participate in meaningful extracurricular activities—all within a
Christian environment. This is an investment that will benefit your child for a lifetime.
Applicants for admission to Oklahoma Christian Academy must furnish evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:
- complete OCA application procedures;
- be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended;
- not have been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months;
- have no academic semester grade average lower than "75";
- have acceptable conduct grades and work habits;
- score at or above the 50th percentile on the language, reading, and math sections of the entrance examination;
- be free of severe learning or behavioral problems;
- not be coming directly from any type of rehabilitation program (i.e., drug, alcohol, behavior, mental, etc.);
- agree to comply with all policies in the parent-student handbook.
Please contact our office for us to assist you in getting started with the application process.
Oklahoma Christian Academy is a non-profit organization that admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities
generally accorded or made available to students at the school. All students are required to have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 to be admitted to the Academy.
Sports Eligibility Policy:
Oklahoma Christian Academy is a member of the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA) for student athletes in grades 6-12. In grades 6-8, transfer students are
immediately eligible to play middle school sports. In grades 9-12, transfer students are immediately eligible for junior varsity competition. The rules of the OSSAA state that a
student who transfers from one school to another in grades 9-12 becomes eligible for varsity athletic participation only after attending the member school for two full semesters.
For more information, about specific eligibility situations, please contact the Admission Office.